Re: [Denemo-devel] The 1.0 release

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] The 1.0 release
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 20:39:41 +0000

On Wed, 2013-01-23 at 11:00 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> > if I set the LilyPond full path (via the preference->externals).
>
> What do you think is causing this not to work?

I've done some testing - because I have a local lilypond a script gets
launched that does an exec on the actual lilypond binary. I can test
that the script does get executed. (In the course of this I discovered a
bug in print.c which crashes when you put debug echo into the lilypond
launcher - it fouls up the output of the version number which was
crashing Denemo).
I don't have much more clue yet though - if I use /usr/bin/lilypond
instead of the locally installed one it still does not execute
successfully. It *does* get the version number though, both from
invoking /usr/bin/lilypond and the local (launched by script) lilypond.