Re: [Denemo-devel] 1.0.0~rc7-6.mingw test

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] 1.0.0~rc7-6.mingw test
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 15:00:58 +0000

Still more experimentation - since the MIDI instrument selection from
the soundfont is not working under windows (for unknown reasons) I tried
removing the code from the mingw branch. (There was a chance that the
foreign header file sffile.h was affecting the denemo code). I still get
a misbehaving windows executable.
I'll try the same code but not linking in portmidi, and see if that
works on the three boxes I can test it on. If so, I think we should look
more closely at what we have in that portmidi library.