Re: [Denemo-devel] Titles

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Titles
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2013 15:01:16 +0100

Il 03/02/2013 12:23, Richard Shann ha scritto:
Simple Titles are done by fighting LilyPond - what Denemo calls the
Title for the score is to LilyPond the title field in the first
movement, and what Denemo calls the title for the movement is the
subtitle field (and then a variable called print-all-headers is set
true). I don't know if a better way could be set up.

IIUC (looking at lilypond input generated by Denemo), what Denemo calls movement is a \score block. Denemo places the title of the score outside the score block, therefore it's implicitely in the \book block. When \header is in the \book block, you don't need to set print-all-headers to true.

However, it would be better to place the header block of a movement (score) inside the \score block, after the music. In this case, print-all-headers must be set to true.

And you can have multiple titles for each movement. See example attached.

More information here:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.17/Documentation/notation/creating-titles-headers-and-footers

You probably already know.. but still I hope that helps.
Cheers
--
Federico