Re: [Denemo-devel] A useful looking link for cross compiling... Re: gtk-

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] A useful looking link for cross compiling... Re: gtk-app-devel-list Digest, Vol 105, Issue 20
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2013 17:00:42 +0000

On Sun, 2013-02-03 at 10:38 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> Yes. Evince required a few patches to get compiled.
That's fantastic news! I take it the files like
http://denemo.org/~jjbenham/mxe/src/evince.mk

are the ones you have developed to do this? Shall I try to repeat the
build on my machine and then I can copy them across to some windows
machines and test them?

>  Would I look into using nsis now or would I put everyhing into a
> zipped directory?
For testing we can just zip them, I would guess nsis will be the easiest
way of getting something we can give users.