Re: [Denemo-devel] Building 1.0 for windows

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Building 1.0 for windows
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2013 13:54:25 +0000

On Mon, 2013-02-04 at 07:44 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> It does have a nsis.mk file. So I assume you can build it. I don't
> know anything about actually using it though.
This will build the nsis packaging tool for people who want to run it on
windows. We want to run it on GNU/Linux, so we don't need that. We just
need to write a suitable .nsi file. From what you are saying though, the
result of running the mxe make is a single windows executable intended
to have all of gtk etc statically linked in (I guess).
I think the way forward is to offer what you have done to mxe - they can
immediately take your libportaudio, evince, poppler, and may be able to
say why the denemo executable doesn't work.

I just noticed that you have an updated fluidsynth.mk on denemo.org so I
have used that (and it has built!)
I'll try make denemo now...