Re: [Denemo-devel] The missing regex in mxe build

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] The missing regex in mxe build
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 19:08:27 +0000

On Fri, 2013-02-22 at 17:33 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:
> I'll try and build myself from your gub using the branch on your gub
> branch named "release-mingw-0.9.6".

Very curious - this fails in gmp with this in the log:

checking ABI=32
checking compiler gcc -I/home/rshann/gub/target/tools/root/usr/include
-D_GNU_SOURCE... yes
checking compiler gcc -I/home/rshann/gub/target/tools/root/usr/include
has sizeof(long)==4... no
checking compiler icc -I/home/rshann/gub/target/tools/root/usr/include
-D_GNU_SOURCE... no
configure: error: could not find a working compiler, see config.log for
details

So on this 64-bit system it seems unable to cope. What is rather bizarre
is this is the first time I've encountered this despite building gmp
several times (most recently using the master branch of the gub).

Well, if you at least can build it that may be enough.