Re: [Denemo-devel] The missing regex in mxe build

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] The missing regex in mxe build
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 17:51:53 -0600

On Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 3:46 PM, Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sat, 2013-02-23 at 12:04 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:
> On Fri, 2013-02-22 at 15:07 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> > I gub up a new snapshot. Its called rc10. Get it at the usual place.
> I have tested this one too on the vista laptop and it is doing good -
> don't have the MIDI in to test it but it has all the latest features
> from git bar the very last commit (fixing the extend-selection with
> shift-right click on mouse which was broken).
> I'll get out and test it on some xp boxes today.

Well, the MIDI in was working too on the vista laptop,  but the program
crashes on the first xp box I tried. I don't have complete information
just now, but will do some further testing tomorrow.

In wine, it does not launch the gui but seems to be in a loop. I wonder if I can run gdb in wine somehow. Do you want me to set CFKAGS="-O0 -g" on these binaries?