Re: [Denemo-devel] guile 2.0 support

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] guile 2.0 support
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 20:18:25 +0000

I have fixed denemo-modules/scheme.scm for guile 2.0 compatibility,
I haven't been able to check it though - there may be problems with
other modules. Basically anything that would not execute at run time
will cause 2.0 to barf when it tries to compile it. Such things can be
deleted of course as they can't be in use.

Richard