Re: [Denemo-devel] New mingw branch

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] New mingw branch
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2013 14:43:18 +0000

On Fri, 2013-03-01 at 07:39 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> bin/gub --fresh mingw::portmidi

rm -rf downloads/potmidi

bin/gub --fresh mingw::portmidi
calculating dependencies
Checking for gcc ... /usr/bin/gcc
must rebuild[mingw]: system::gcc
done

It didn't rebuild portmidi ...

I have some (good?) news, one of the xp machines I tested rc10 on was
just now executing it perfectly: I think this machine exhibited the
"lost fonts" bug when I last tested it.
The "lost fonts" bug seems to come and go at random. When I had it a
while back on the vista laptop it affected a very ancient denemo 0.8.22
or some such that I keep available. That is, it is in the environment,
not the program.

So rc10 may be working on more windows systems than I thought. But it
does seem to be capable of rendering windows unstable in some way.