Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows Release Candidate Test

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows Release Candidate Test
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 18:07:35 -0500

Yes. Version 1.0.0 with their binaries have been placed in denemo.org/downloads for sanity checking.

Jeremiah

On Mar 24, 2013 9:59 AM, "Richard Shann" <address@hidden> wrote:
Thank you very much for this. I hadn't guessed that the crash I was
seeing on one of the three xp boxes I tested on might be another
manifestation of the font problem. Alerted by you experience I re-booted
that box and it now works. Even better I connected a Yamaha PSR-K1 to it
and that worked too, so pmdefaults is not needed for denemo.

This test was carried out with the
http://denemo.org/downloads/denemo-1.0.0-0.mingw.exe
binary.

Jeremiah - do you have any modifications to the evince code which you
have used for the Darwin build? I ask because the evince folk asked me
to pass on anything that we needed to do to get it working on Mac.
Also - can I take it that the tarball

http://denemo.org/downloads/denemo-1.0.0.tar.gz

is hopefully the one that will be uploaded to gnu.org as the release?
If so I will download and build it as a sanity check.

Richard