Re: [Denemo-devel] Scheme script for score directive

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Scheme script for score directive
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 09:08:46 +0100

On Sun, 2013-03-31 at 09:52 +0200, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> Is there a command to get the .denemo filename the script is working
> at,
> i.e. the score you're currently editing? I would like to include the
> file from the same folder where the score is.
I am not sure, if there isn't I can easily make one. But I think this
might be a mistake: if the include file needs to be in the same
directory as the .denemo file, then it would be better to include it
literally in the .denemo file so it can't get separated. If it is more
widely useful then it should be in a place where other .denemo files can
find it.
I can set up the include mechanism to search a sequence of places, it is
just a matter of deciding what will be useful - perhaps you can describe
your scenario for using include, or better the various ways people might
want to use it? (Does it have an impact on people who want to go on to
edit the LilyPond independently - that is who just use Denemo to
generate the initial .ly file to work on?)