Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows vista

From: Juan Carlos Gómez Fernández
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows vista
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 21:52:14 +0200

Thanks! It works fine!

Now I can practise...

2013/4/1 Richard Shann <address@hidden>
Well, this is very definitely a font installation issue. My guess is
that you have (from some years ago) a very old version of the Denemo
font still in c:\Windows\Fonts and that this is getting found.
Try searching for the file denemo.ttf and uninstalling the font,
re-installing denemo and re-booting.
You mentioned something called maestro - I don't know about it, but it
is difficult to imagine how another font would get involved - you could
always try uninstalling it temporarily to see the effect...

Richard