Re: [Denemo-devel] print.c not compiling

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] print.c not compiling
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 08:30:36 +0100

On Sun, 2013-04-21 at 14:00 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:

> I see. I was using whatever comes with ubuntu 12.04. I have Lilypond
> 2.14. I am sure it will work after I upgrade this.
Since I discovered that the LilyPond installer can be just executed as a
user process and does not involve wrestling with dependency problems,
cause instabilities etc, I have been happy to use the latest stable
LilyPond version, and I think we should assume & recommend all Denemo
users to do that, rather than depend on installed versions.