Re: [Denemo-devel] A Good Idea?

From: Juan Carlos Gómez Fernández
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] A Good Idea?
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 20:19:35 +0200

Hello
I think that could be a great trick... One of the most difficult thinks with denemo is to learn the shortcuts in order to use it quickly...

Juan.

2013/4/30 Richard Shann <address@hidden>
I was creating a Demo tool which displays the key presses made as you
use Denemo (with the idea that people can follow which key presses are
being used to create the music in a Demo video).
Having done this, it occurs to me that people new to the program could
like to have this - they can play around pressing keys and seeing what,
if anything they do, not just by noticing the effect in the display but
by getting a description.

What do you think?