[Denemo-devel] playback controls commands not translatable?

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: [Denemo-devel] playback controls commands not translatable?
Date: Sat, 4 May 2013 09:38:03 +0200

Hi there

while checking my translation I've noticed that the commands displayed by View>Playback controls are not translated (see screenshot attached).
I can't find any missing translation in my .po file, so I guess that there's a string missing in the source.

Maybe you can include it in the next release 1.0.3
Don't send a new pot template now! :-)
I'm going to upload it.po to the translationproject in a few minutes.

BTW, I see that the messages in the status bar are in english too (see  screenshot).

Thanks
Federico