Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo warnings and code cleanup

From: Éloi Rivard
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo warnings and code cleanup
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 23:04:37 +0200

In print.c, could you tell me what is the Printstatus structure ? I believe it is a structure that deals with the Lilypond process, am I right?
My English is far from perfect, in a general way, I feel the word "print" ambiguous. If you look in the print menu, sometimes it means "print", with a printer, and sometimes it means "output", "display" or even "export".

2013/5/21 Richard Shann <address@hidden>
On Tue, 2013-05-21 at 14:07 +0200, Éloi Rivard wrote:
> In the branch keymap-refactoring, I refactored a bit keymapio.c,
> kbd-custom.c and keyboard.c so it will be a bit easier to add a new
> xml field. Now we would need to add a new field in command_row, fill
> it from xml, and store it into the keymap, no function prototype
> change would be required.
>
> Could you please check that it works for you?

This seems to be working fine - I created a new command, loaded it,
stored it with my default command set &c, all seems good :)

Éloi Rivard - address@hidden

« On perd plus à être indécis qu'à se tromper. »