[Denemo-devel] failure to import musicxml files

From: Norman Reid
Subject: [Denemo-devel] failure to import musicxml files
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 13:50:28 -0700

I downloaded and installed the windows version of denemo. When I try to import a musicxml file, nothing happens. It appears the program is trying to execute a file called denemoconvert.ly. But this file doesn't exist. I downloaded the source code, but this file does not appear in the source code either. However, I did see that the file name denemoconvert.ly is hard coded in the source code (importmusicxml.c, line 46). Is importing musicxml file not yet working? Or is the omission of the file denemoconvert.ly an omission in the source code and installer?

Norman