Re: [Denemo-devel] New version denemo-1.0.4~rc1.pot.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] New version denemo-1.0.4~rc1.pot.
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 09:44:39 +0100

I guess this is because now libintl is extracting the strings from .xml
files whereas before I extracted them into C files and processed them by
whatever it is that does C files.
If you translate around these (which is I guess what you have to do with
the unicode chars, except that in that case you can see what it is that
you are translating around) does the resultant build give a working
program (with translation working that is)?
Hopefully, Eloi will also see this in the course of the French
translation and will have a deeper insight.

Richard