Re: [Denemo-devel] Critical warning on right click on menu

From: Éloi Rivard
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Critical warning on right click on menu
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 17:28:19 +0200

This should be fixed in master now. Please confirm :)

2013/7/6 Richard Shann <address@hidden>
Eloi,

I notice that when right clicking on a menu (as opposed to a menu item)
a gtk_critical is thrown. The call goes through menu_click() in view.c
and it used to say something not very useful about this being a menu;
now you are assuming that the associated GtkAction name is in the keymap
which makes it look up element -1
It would be nice to be able to issue the tooltip associated with the
menu, but I didn't ever figure that out.
After the gtk_critical warning it then tries to load a .scm file and
fails.

Éloi Rivard - address@hidden

« On perd plus à être indécis qu'à se tromper. »