Re: [Denemo-devel] Trying to build mingw from gub

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Trying to build mingw from gub
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 17:53:10 +0100

On Sat, 17 Aug 2013 10:52:04 -0500
Jeremiah Benham <address@hidden> wrote:

> Can you go further if you symlink it into /usr/bin its a very crude
> hack. I have to do that with the intl* stuff.

I have tried that:

address@hidden:/usr/bin# ls makensis -l
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 51 Aug 17 15:02 makensis->
/home/rshann/gub/target/tools/root/usr/bin/makensis

but it still stopped with the same error. I don't have those intl symlinks
in since I upgraded to Debian Wheezy, so it seems strange to have
gotten so far as building the installer without it complaining. Perhaps
it is happy because that stuff is already built.

I guess, you aren't seeing this error then? What does your current script look
like for building mingw?
(I have lost my old emails, well they are buried at any rate).

Richard