Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 1.0.8

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 1.0.8
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 12:48:02 -0500

ok. I am rebuilding it. It should take about two hours or so. For some reason I need to rm -rf target each time to rebuild in order to build in debian stable. In ubuntu I can usually get away with just doing:

rm -rf target/mingw/*/denemo*
make PLATFORMS='mingw' denemo

Jeremiah

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 12:16 PM, Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:
On Mon, 2013-09-30 at 10:59 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> Here you go:
> http://denemo.org/~jjbenham/gub/uploads/denemo-0.0.0-0.mingw.exe

OK, I tested this, and the search paths are corrupted

I see this code in view.c (Eloi - please comment on this)

  gchar* dirs[] = {
    g_build_filename(UI_DIR, NULL),
    g_build_filename(get_system_data_dir (), UI_DIR, NULL),
    NULL
  };

where dirs[] is intended to be initialized at run time. However, the
get_system_data_dir() call appears not to happen on windows. I've
re-written the code to explicitly initialize the array.
Can you build from master again, and we'll see if this has cured the
problem?

> I changed nothing in gubs mingw branch except the sources in
> gub/specs/denemo.py I chose to use git instead of the tarball.

Ah, ok I see it now, I was looking at the wrong branch. I'll try and get
it building.