Re: [Denemo-devel] Continuous Integration

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Continuous Integration
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 16:56:25 +0100

On Fri, 2013-10-18 at 10:07 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:

> Some things should be upgraded in gub. The mingw libs will need
> updating before gtk3 can be built. I wonder if it would be less work
> to update gub's mingw libs (not sure how much work that is) or switch
> to getting mxe working for us.

I would try building gtk3 with gub first, but you know more about it
than I do. I can't get the gdk-pixbuf-query-loaders.exe to work on
windows (it is supposed to generate a text file used at run time,
without it .svg loading fails, so the Ornaments palette which uses
real .svg icons fails to render properly).