Re: [Denemo-devel] Continuous Integration

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Continuous Integration
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 20:07:01 +0100

On Tue, 2013-10-22 at 14:34 +0200, Éloi Rivard wrote:
> https://gist.github.com/azmeuk/7099818
>
> The full log tells approximately the same thing. CONFIG_SHELL var
> seems to be lacking.

Not a barf I have seen on gub. But gub is notoriously difficult to get
working, the LilyPond folk themselves created a distro for running gub
in as I understand it. Jeremiah has it working in Debian stable, though
when I tried with my version of Debian (nominally also Debian stable) it
failed, and when I tried creating a new Debian stable in a virtual
machine - so that there would be no extraneous packages installed - it
also failed. What O/S is the automated build using?

Richard