Re: [Denemo-devel] Palettes

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Palettes
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2013 08:43:37 +0000

On Sun, 2013-11-03 at 08:49 +0100, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> What about a standard icon size of 16x16 px? I can scale all the SVGs I
> have and send them to you, if you like.
Sounds good - are you thinking of a size that would fit in with labels
that are just text (like ~𝅝)? The size of those depends on the setting
by the user of their preferred font-size (which is controlled rather
crudely by a string in the Edit->Change Preferences which specifies font
and size). Perhaps if we standardize on the size in the .svg on disk
then we could scale according to the size in that Denemo.prefs string
when loading.

Richard