Re: [Denemo-devel] documentation tool: mallard

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] documentation tool: mallard
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 10:25:53 -0600

I am still getting this error:

/bin/bash: line 4: gtkdoc-scan: command not found
make[4]: *** [scan-build.stamp] Error 127

configure.ac still has 1.1.1 in it. Maybe my script is wrong. It looks like this:
rm -rf denemo
git clone git://git.savannah.gnu.org/denemo.git
cd denemo
git checkout -b r1.1.0
touch po/POTFILES.in
./autogen.sh