Re: [Denemo-devel] OS X version?

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] OS X version?
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 08:34:00 +0000

On Fri, 2013-11-22 at 23:25 +0100, Jack Ponissi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> a friend suggested denemo to me, seems the OS X is not up tough…

was that http://denemo.org/downloads/denemo-1.0.6-0.darwin-x86.tar.bz2
that you tried to use?

> Also tried to build it from source but get all kind of errors while
> configuring (OK, didn't have much time to hack around but still).

The developers are all using Unix type platforms, a little OSX expertise
would be enormously beneficial. We (well, one of use!) manage to
cross-build for windows, so it shouldn't be *that* difficult to do for
OSX ...