Re: [Denemo-devel] Git master currently broken for command saving, comma

From: Éloi Rivard
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Git master currently broken for command saving, command center operations ....
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 12:01:16 +0100

  gchar *arguments[] = {
                g_build_filename (get_system_bin_dir (), "denemo",
NULL),
                "-n", "-a", "(d-CreateThumbnail #f)(d-Exit)",
                Denemo.gui->filename->str,
                NULL
              };

That is, if you have a denemo file junk.denemo and use the command line

denemo -n -a "(d-CreateThumbnail #f)(d-Exit)"  junk.denemo

it would create a thumbnail for it. But it doesn't: it exits with 0
after giving those error messages, and no thumbnail is created.

I look at this and create an integration test on it.

hmm, that *is* a lot. It would be interesting to put a counter on
displayhelper() and find out how much it is being called while doing
simple tasks...
Gcov can do that, I have some piece of code to easilly integrate it to autotools. I will have a look and let you know, and maybe put some documentation on the maintainer page.