Re: [Denemo-devel] make check failing

From: Éloi Rivard
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] make check failing
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 13:00:53 +0100

Ok. This is backuped in testsuite branch, and this is reverted now.
I don't understands why it does not fail on my computer, the continuous integration system seems to not consider enough configurations.

2013/12/18 Richard Shann <address@hidden>
On Tue, 2013-12-17 at 17:42 +0100, Éloi Rivard wrote:
>         I pass no parameters. It is independent of any file - I
>         removed .denemo-1.1.1 and it fails - this is a threading lock
>         up before
>         any .denemo file is loaded I think.

Actually, I don't know enough about debugging threaded applications to
say that. The debugger stopped in a thread that is looping looking at
the queue in some part of the playback system (something it does all the
time IIUC), but the cause of the lock-up is perhaps that the main thread
is blocked waiting for something.

git checkout a32f50f80539d05c5356d11d0bef5ee433dfe857

takes me back to something that is working (that is my last commit to
git). I can carry on working with that, but I can't check stuff in and
so on, so if a fix is not obvious could you move your commits off on to
a branch and we can test there.

Éloi Rivard - address@hidden

« On perd plus à être indécis qu'à se tromper. »