Re: [Denemo-devel] Potfiles

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Potfiles
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 12:32:44 +0000

On Thu, 2014-01-16 at 11:31 +0100, Éloi Rivard wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Don't forget to run 'make potfile' when you add or remove scm/xml
> files !
It wasn't exactly me forgetting, just that the last time I tried the
various commands failed (I sent an email). Just now I did
./configure && make potfile
and that generated two new files which I have checked in. I then looked
at the maintainer page and it says to do
make potfile && make pot
so I tried make pot, it did a long process, but no modified file
resulted (git status was clean afterwards).

> Else it breaks Travis. By the way, do you receive notifications when a
> build is broken ?

No, I did at first, but they stopped coming. I see them on
freenode#denemo if I am connected.