Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 1.1.2 (was Re: Newbie getting MIDI K/B to wor

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 1.1.2 (was Re: Newbie getting MIDI K/B to work with ALSA and qjackctl)
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 17:54:02 +0000

On Wed, 2014-01-29 at 17:15 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 03:35:32PM +0000, Richard Shann wrote:
> > Jeremiah - could you create a Windows binary from the 1.1.2 release?
> > I have an opportunity to give it a road test shortly. GTK2 is fine, of
> > course.
> > Richard
>
> Here it is. It is still labelled as version 0.0.0-0 because I used the git
> instead of a tarball.
>
> http://denemo.org/~jjbenham/gub/uploads/denemo-0.0.0-0.mingw.exe

I've had a chance to install and test this on windows 7, vista and XP
and it is working well as far as I can tell. One bug I have found (the
display of the link to source doesn't work) and will push a fix to
master (not important enough to hold up the release).
Can you upload the tarball corresponding to this, as I can't now send
the usual link to git master to the translationproject as it has gone on
ahead? (Really, we should always send a link to something static, in
case they don't download at once).