Re: [Denemo-devel] [bug #41669] not starting under Mac OSX Mavericks

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] [bug #41669] not starting under Mac OSX Mavericks
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 17:30:49 +0000

On Thu, 2014-02-27 at 09:11 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> This big is fixed in 1.2 but we have not released it yet. They are
> testing an old release. Have all the translation been received so I
> can officially create the tarball and create the binaries?

It is time we got this release out - I have just put the translations
into the 1.1.2 branch, if you create tarball and binaries for sanity
checking we could go for the release at the weekend.

> There is no installer. It is a mach-o app bundle (a compressed
> directory tree containg a bin share lib etc directiries., an xml
> config file, and a script I use to set environment variables.

I think you talked about creating these "things" (installers or whatever
is needed) on a daily basis - it would be very handy to be able to point
people to something useful in the circumstance where the binaries
created for the release were not suitable. I know of folk who would be
testing the current git on windows if we had a binary installer created
- a lot of what I have been doing is for fixing problems reported by
windows users.

Richard