[Denemo-devel] Release 1.1.4

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Release 1.1.4
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2014 18:26:42 +0000

I think a new release would be good. Below is the feature list, but,
more importantly there are some bugs fixed that it would be better not
to have to respond to separately.
Jeremiah - could you generate a windows build from master? I think it
would be good to do this before creating any branch etc, as there are
several issues to be checked first.

Richard
Features for 1.1.4
    Spillover
        Appending over-length notes spill into next bar.
        Works for rests too.
        Optional – set a preference for old behavior.
    Shortcuts Cheat Sheet
        Current set of shortcuts listed.
        Alphabetical order.
        Gives description of command.
    Support for Aubio 4
        Microphone Input Note Detection.
        Note Onset Detection.
        Instrument Tuning.
    General Seek and Edit Facility
        Choose from all available object types in movement.
        Choose from objects at cursor.
        Seek and edit the chosen type in music playing order.
        Restart last search, wrap to beginning, to next movemnt.