[Denemo-devel] jack connection across suspend

From: Bric
Subject: [Denemo-devel] jack connection across suspend
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 10:21:56 -0400

Hi, guys

At the moment I am working in version 1.1.3 (Feb 23 git, Gtk version 3.10.7)

When I suspend my (pre-released, 14.04) Ubuntu, then resume from suspend, qjackctrl shows that the jack connection to denemo is no longer there... thus, denemo playback through jack is not working after a suspend.

Is there any way to add some type of "refresh jack connection" feature? (Unless, of course, it's already there or the nuts and bolts of JACK make that impossible)

thanks.