Re: [Denemo-devel] [bug #36590] Denemo object menu does not appear in Ub

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] [bug #36590] Denemo object menu does not appear in Ubuntu
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 18:08:12 +0000

On Sat, 2014-03-22 at 18:15 +0100, Georg Barton wrote:
> Hi Richard,
> you helped a lot. I have two more questions.
> 1. I played in Edit->Change Preferences because was looking for the
> possibility to save the playback as a .wave or .mp3 file. While
> playing around I must have turned the playback of. It doesn´t work
> anymore. I deleted my denemo

this wasn't the right thing to delete. You needed to delete the
directory .denemo-1.1.2 which is in your home folder /home/yourname
it is a "hidden" folder, so you need to show hidden folders to see it.

>  afterwords and installed it again, but it doesn´t work. Do you have
> an idea?
> 2. I write a song with 4 voices and in bar 26 starts a voice that
> should be printed in a owne staff above. I choose Add Staff-> New
> Staff Before Current. Now it prints the staff starting with bar1. Is
> it possible to start at bar 26?
There is a command to suppress empty staffs on a line - by default it
will always show all staffs on the first line (so you know what is
coming).

Otherwise, you could use an Ossia staff ...

I've included denemo-devel list in this reply, as others may want to
know too...