Re: [Denemo-devel] midi input weirdness

From: Bric
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] midi input weirdness
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 09:24:19 -0400

sorry about the top-post: it's because I will need to re-read this a couple of times. The first objection that immediately comes to mind is: Yes, I understand the sophisticated, clever, and useful algorithm behind this now... but why in the world should it notate my B natural as "C-flat", when my key signature is C ??

Like i said: you don't need to respond right away, I will re-read it and explore and try to adjust my settings, such that it writes my b naturals as plain, unaugmented, undiminished B's ! (particularly in the keys where the B is just that)