[Denemo-devel] how to put in expressions like rubato

From: Ellen Schwindt
Subject: [Denemo-devel] how to put in expressions like rubato
Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 10:24:08 -0400

Hello,
    I'm looking for the right place to ask questions like the one in the subject line. Right now I want to know how to put in text expressions like rubato or dolce. I'm a newbie and come up with questions in every work session. Can I get these questions answered and/or contribute them to faqs that other could access?

I really like the program and I'm so excited by it's possibilities. I would love to contribute when I can. I am not at all versed in computer programming, but I know a fair amount about music notation and I've done some technical writing in my life
-Ellen Schwindt