Re: [Denemo-devel] Master is badly broken

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Master is badly broken
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 16:00:33 +0100

On Mon, 2014-06-16 at 15:15 +0200, Éloi Rivard wrote:
> Logs are in the "tests" dir. There are several ones (integration.log
> for integration test, unit.log for unit test etc.)
I have nothing that looks like a log file in the tests directory after
running the tests as I described:
 ls -lrt
total 304
drwxr-xr-x 2 denemo-user denemo-user  4096 Jun 16 07:14 integration-tmp
drwxr-xr-x 4 denemo-user denemo-user  4096 Jun 16 07:25 Interactive
-rw-r--r-- 1 denemo-user denemo-user   949 Jun 16 07:25 README.md
-rw-r--r-- 1 denemo-user denemo-user   316 Jun 16 07:25 Makefile.am
-rw-r--r-- 1 denemo-user denemo-user   302 Jun 16 07:25 common.h
-rw-r--r-- 1 denemo-user denemo-user   779 Jun 16 07:25 common.c
-rw-r--r-- 1 denemo-user denemo-user  4502 Jun 16 07:25 unit.c
-rw-r--r-- 1 denemo-user denemo-user  8211 Jun 16 07:25 integration.c
drwxr-xr-x 5 denemo-user denemo-user  4096 Jun 16 07:25 fixtures
-rw-r--r-- 1 denemo-user denemo-user 40068 Jun 16 08:37 Makefile.in
-rw-r--r-- 1 denemo-user denemo-user 42423 Jun 16 08:37 Makefile
-rw-r--r-- 1 denemo-user denemo-user 53856 Jun 16 08:38 integration.o
-rw-r--r-- 1 denemo-user denemo-user  9992 Jun 16 08:38 common.o
-rwxr-xr-x 1 denemo-user denemo-user 37567 Jun 16 08:38 integration
-rw-r--r-- 1 denemo-user denemo-user 29888 Jun 16 08:38 unit.o
-rwxr-xr-x 1 denemo-user denemo-user 28066 Jun 16 08:38 unit
drwxr-xr-x 2 denemo-user denemo-user  4096 Jun 16 08:38 tmp