Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo Crashing after git pull

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo Crashing after git pull
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 16:44:08 +0100

On Thu, 2014-10-16 at 16:26 +0200, Éloi Rivard wrote:
> I look at this asap.

One thing occurs to me (glancing over the changes), there is a set of
functions called dnm_xxx which was part of an uncompleted development
that Adam Tee and Jeremiah were involved in to create a plug-in
interface. I seem to recall that some of these were never properly
debugged and should not be called.
Coming to the code from the outside it might be tempting to replace
calls that work with calls to these official-looking functions with
insidious consequences... Others of them did become mainstream code,
though.