Re: [Denemo-devel] version strangeness

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] version strangeness
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2014 17:07:02 +0000

On Sat, 2014-11-01 at 12:42 -0400, Bric wrote:
> I did "git pull", checked the ChangeLog - it is showing "2014-10-31
> Release 1.2.0" at the top, compiled, installed, but the binary still
> identifies itself as "1.1.9".  What am I doing wrong??
Just that you are building from git which is giving you the latest
development. Things go in that for the next release which will be 1.2.
One of the last things to go in is the ChangeLog, followed in a couple
of weeks by any new translations. By that time the sources will be in a
separate branch labelled 1.2
So what you have is what will become 1.2 when it is released.
Richard