Re: [Denemo-devel] page numbers

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] page numbers
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 09:59:59 +0000

There are new binaries, for Windows this was built just now

http://denemo.org/~jjbenham/gub/uploads/denemo-0.0.0-0.mingw.exe

so will have all the fixes and new commands.
It might be best *not* to import your shortcuts etc from the earlier
version if you have been modifying that. (Specifically, any (HOME
FOLDER)\.denemo-1.2.1\actions\... files would eclipse the new versions).

Richard