Re: [Denemo-devel] Linux Installation

From: Andreas Schneider
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Linux Installation
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 23:12:23 +0200

For my personal use I'm regularly building the current git version into
a Debian package under Debian Jessie. To this end, I have extracted the
scripts to do so from the official Debian package (they are contained in
the debian subdirectory in the debian extension of the source [currently
http://http.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/denemo/denemo_1.1.8-2.debian.tar.xz
for Jessie]) and adapted them accordingly (mainly the changelog file).

Andreas