Re: [Denemo-devel] New Binaries?

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] New Binaries?
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2015 11:43:17 +0100

On Tue, 2015-06-02 at 23:20 +0200, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> Am 01.06.2015 um 14:05 schrieb Richard Shann:
> > Andreas - can you build a package and run on Debian Jessie from the
> > latest git?
>
> I built the package on my amd64 Jessie system, and it works fine as far
> as I tested. But so did it before on that system.

yes - threading bugs are notoriously erratic, but I'm currently very
hopeful!

> You you want me to upload the package somewhere?

Yes please - I could then upload it to denemo.org/~rshann and put a link
to it from the Download page. (Unless, as with the OpenSuse ones you
have a place for them where they can stay?).

Can you supply a suitable description for it (e.g. does it only apply to
Jessie or could Wheezy users or even Ubuntu users make use of it?)

Richard