Re: [Denemo-devel] Problems opening Denemo

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Problems opening Denemo
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 22:28:29 -0500

What version of Mac Os do you have?

Jeremiah

On Jun 8, 2015 4:29 PM, "Linda Pan" <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Denemo team,

My name is Linda and I'm trying to use Denemo to write some music. I downloaded the file for Mac OSX and unzipped it, but when I try to run the actual file it never opens. It just freezes and I am unable to see anything. Can you help me figure out what is wrong? I've tried deleting the application and downloading again, but it still doesn't work.

Thanks!
Linda