Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 1.2.4

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 1.2.4
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 12:50:18 +0100

I have now downloaded and tested the mingw installer

http://denemo.org/~jjbenham/gub/uploads/denemo-1.2.4-0.mingw.exe

built 16th of July, and it appears to be good for the release (I've
tested on a Windows Vista laptop).

Please can any Windows users please download and test either this or the
equivalent portable version:

http://denemo.org/~jjbenham/gub/uploads/denemo-mingw-1.2.4.zip

(which I have also tested).

If there are no problems we can copy these (and the GNU/Linux binary) to
http://www.denemo.org/downloads/ and announce the release at the
weekend.

Richard