Re: [Denemo-devel] Portable Denemo

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Portable Denemo
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2015 18:09:17 +0100

On Wed, 2015-08-05 at 16:43 +0100, John Wingate wrote:
> Good suggestion! I tried the Installer version. No problem - I didn't
> actually install it but it looks OK.
> I also downloaded a manual - OK
> On one occasion this morning I did get the "full" download but as soon
> as I checked
meaning double clicked on it inside a file browser expecting to explore
the contents of the zip file?

>  it I got a CRC error.

meaning it complained about the zip file?

> Is it possible that you get the d/l but haven't checked the file?

I double clicked on it and looked around at a few of the files within, I
didn't extract everything and run it, but then I have done that
before...

> Finally, I first noticed your product via Softpedia so that's not
> relevant
> It wont be my ISP (no d/l limits etc)

Well, I'm stumped, but others listening here may know what is going on.
Meanwhile I have uploaded the file to my own webspace and will send you
the URL privately, as it will get taken down if it gets too much
traffic.

Richard