Re: [Denemo-devel] A new mingw binary?

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] A new mingw binary?
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2015 16:23:56 +0100

I've tested the 8th Aug mingw and thankfully the serious bug involving
spurious window deletion is fixed. The Object Editor dialog did not come
off so well on windows so I've adjusted for that, and there was a bug
(due to windows using guile 1.8) which I have fixed.

Can you re-spin the mingw - if it is as easy to create the zip file that
would be quicker to test.

Thanks,

Richard