Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo Line Break

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo Line Break
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 14:05:45 +0100

On Sun, 2015-09-13 at 14:20 +0200, Helmut Obermeier wrote:
> Dear Mr. Shann,
>
> it helped to switch to Denemo Print View via View->Typeset Music, but
> the lines are not broken in the windows simply shown by the Esc key.

The breaking into lines by the Esc key is purely for ease of looking at
your input music, it is not intended to show the typeset appearance -
you can vary the length of line shown by altering the width of the
window or the zoom of the display and you can vary the number of lines
visible by dragging the red marker up from the bottom.
The Directives->Print Layout menu is for altering the typesetting, which
you can only see in the Print View window.

HTH

Richard