[Denemo-devel] [bug #45956] Installer deletes system path.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #45956] Installer deletes system path.
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 09:32:04 +0000

Update of bug #45956 (project denemo):

Follow-up Comment #1:

I have installed it on a windows Vista machine, the Denemo path appears
appended to another path - in fact appended twice because, I presume of an
earlier install. The irony is that Denemo does not use the path at all, I've
deleted it from the path and Denemo continues to work fine.
What did happen on this install was that the feta.ttf and emmentaler.ttf fonts
were not intalled - I copied them to the C:\Windows\Fonts directory and all
worked.
Very bizarrely, on copying them to that directory, windows looked inside the
font file, extracted the internal name of the font and re-named the files to
be the actual name of the font.

What version of Windows did you have that experience - and are you quite sure
that there was something in the path that got erased?
Try altering the Denemo path that is there to say XXXDenemo and then
re-installing. Does it append?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?45956>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/