Re: [Denemo-devel] One verse per page for projector presentation

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] One verse per page for projector presentation
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2015 09:43:31 +0100

No, not yet, but it's usually not difficult to build from source on
GNU/Linux systems, the needed packages are listed on denemo.org.

This last change is only a minor thing, however. It just means that if,
on the occasion that you are creating your score layout, you remember
something you want to change in the score-wide settings you can change
it without re-starting the score layout from scratch.
It is still the case that once you have finished the session you only
have a LilyPond version of the layout to work with in future - storing
the graphical user interface to the layout is something that I still
haven't tackled. So it makes no difference to that.

Richard