[Denemo-devel] The Oct 11 mingw binary.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] The Oct 11 mingw binary.
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 21:38:38 +0100

I've tested the zip version from 11th October. The images directory for
the manual is now populated but it looks like only the images that were
in the manual before I added new ones have been copied. (There are
dozens of images that don't seem to be in use, perhaps added when
someone was thinking they would want them in the manual...).
So the MainWindow image is there, and the playback controls, but not the
palettes the Object Inspector ... lots of new ones (e.g.
ExternalsPref.png).
There doesn't appear to be a list in the make system, so I guess it
sweeps up all files in the images directory? All the more puzzling that
only some arrive...